Technical Sales Manager- Pipes & Fittings £40k -£49k
- Pipes & Fittings, Piping Technology, Pre-Flush Technology, Bathroom Accessories
- Mechanical Contractors and Merchants
- £38-£45k Basic, Bonus, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Car Pension, Phone
- Highly respected continental manufacturer known for providing a premium product range of Pipes & Fittings, Piping Technology and Pre-Flush Technology.
- High degree of freedom & autonomy.
- Turnover in excess of 1 billion Euros and big plans for expansion in the UK market place, so genuine progression opportunities for the right individual.
- As one of the company’s Manchester focused Technical Sales Managers, you will be selling the premium range of Pipes & Fittings, Piping Technology and Pre-Flush Technology.
- You’ll be selling the above range into Mechanical Contractors, whilst also backing selling through the established merchants.
- Working alongside a colleague who focuses on specification with M&E Consultants.
- £38-£45k Basic, Bonus, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Car Pension, Phone.
The Ideal Person:
- To apply for this Technical Sales Manager vacancy, you must be able to demonstrate a track record in technical sales within the construction sector, ideally within building services, HVAC or plumbing and heating.
- Will have established contacts with Mechanical Contractors.
- Our client is looking for a polished, high-level sales person who is comfortable selling a premium product.
Consultant: Justin Webb
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.