Territory Sales Manager – Specialist Laryngectomy Products - £40k-£50k
- Laryngectomy & Tracheostomy Products
- Primary & Secondary Care
- £40K-£50K Basic salary + 25% annual bonus paid quarterly, Company Car OR Car Allowance, Private Healthcare, Company Pension - Employer will contribute up to 5% & 25 Days Holiday
- Market leading company very well respected in the Respiratory field.
- Established for over 30 + years.
- Plans to grow the business and a great opportunity for earning potential.
- Selling a range of specialist Respiratory Products that are used Laryngectomy, Tracheostomy & Jaw Mobility Productsprocedures.
- Selling into primary care, secondary care and getting buy in from the clinicians also the value added services like home delivery.
- Currently doing a lot in Primary Care but they want the team to focus more time on the hospitals. Getting them to refer them patients, getting buy in from the nursing teams and speech and language therapists.
- Area not really been given the attention it needs so lots of work to do but great potential as well.
- Wants someone that is going to drive business and re-establish relationships that have fallen down the wayside.
- Covering Scotland but ideally based around the Glasgow/Edinburgh area.
- £40K-£50K Basic salary + 25% annual bonus paid quarterly, Company Car OR Car Allowance, Private Healthcare, Company Pension - Employer will contribute up to 5% & 25 Days Holiday.
The Ideal Person:
- Wants someone that understands hospitals and the right people they need to speak to.
- If you have contacts with speech and language therapists, please apply.
- A good sales track record.
- Someone that can get up in the morning and get the job done!!!
- If you have experience with Dispensing Appliance Contractors (DAC) that would be a massive advantage.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.