Territory Sales Manager – Urology - £22k
- Community, Care Homes, Nursing Homes & Various hospital departments
- South East, South West
- £22k basic salary + potential to earn £21k in commission/bonus, 26 days annual leave, plus additional 8 days bank holidays, Employer Pension Contribution, Childcare vouchers, Death in service, Employee Assistance Programme, Company car, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Scanner/ printer. Full training provided both online and also in person when on boarded
- Leadership team are well respected in the Urology Market Place.
- Committed to the UK market and investment into R&D is at the heart of the business.
- Prices are very competitive.
- Home delivery service available.
- Product development is a fundamental part of the company strategy.
- This is an entry level position in field sales as a Territory Sales Manager ideally for a graduate or someone who is keen to progress into medical sales.
- Candidates must be well organised and able to plan weekly and monthly appointment schedules. This will involve working with and reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Sales of Urology and Continence products (Catheters/Sheaths, etc) into the community & also the NHS.
- aling with nursing homes, care homes & various hospital departments (80% community + 20% Hospital at the moment).
- You will also be promoting their Home Delivery Service, ensuring that patients requiring continence products receive them directly to their front door.
- The role will initially be to manage the accounts that are on patch. (Approx. 400 accounts you will be looking after from day one).
- This is one of the top performing areas with this particular area being the sales managers old patch.
- Leads on database but lead sourcing is imperative for continued success.
- 20% products based 80% service based - within the 80% there is a 50/50 split on cross selling also.
- £22k basic salary + potential to earn £21k in commission/bonus, 26 days annual leave, plus additional 8 days bank holidays, Employer Pension Contribution, Childcare vouchers, Death in service, Employee Assistance Programme, Company car, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Scanner/ printer. Full training provided both online and also in person when on boarded.
- The area will cover South Coast incorporating Dorset, Hampshire, West Sussex & East Sussex.
The Ideal Person:
- The successful Territory Manager will be highly self-motivated and determined to grow business in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Will be personable, enthusiastic, and hard working as well as passionate about the medical industry.
- Shadowing experience is an advantage but no means a prerequisite.
- A graduate with a keen interest & can demo an interest in wanting to work in medical sales
- Needs passion!! Someone who is dynamic, shadowing experience in medical sales is a plus.
- Can demonstrate a good aptitude for learning.
- A hard working enthusiastic people person.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.