Territory Sales Manager – Wound Care – £35k-£42k
- Wound Care, dressings, bandages, adhesive tape, wound closure strips, foam dressings, island wound dressings, sheet dressings etc
- TVN's, consultants, practice nurses, procurement, vascular KOL, podiatry KO, specialist clinicians
- South West
- £35k-£42k + £10k bonus (with potential to overachieve), 25 days holiday, increasing to 26, 27 and 28 days following 3, 4 and 5 years' service respectively, Company Car, IT Equipment, Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, Profit related pay scheme, Company sick pay, Income protection scheme & Employee benefits discount platform
- A very well established Wound Care company
- A market leader in the Wound Care market place
- Grown significantly over the last 2-3 years
- Fantastic career opportunity
- A very exciting opportunity to have a career with a market leading medical/wound care company
- The job is to sell their wound care portfolio which comprises of dressings, bandages, adhesive tape, wound closure strips, foam dressings, island wound dressings, sheet dressings etc.
- Will be selling too and liaising with TVN's, consultants, practice nurses, procurement and end users etc
- 2/3 in to primary and 1/3 secondary settings within the NHS.
- Will be in post-theatre but not in theatre.
- Very autonomous role.
- Also helping the Healthcare Partnership Manager win formularies by identifying opportunities and passing leads.
- Covering Bath, NE Somerset, Gloucestershire, Avon, Wiltshire, Swindon, Salisbury, Bristol
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally you will come from a medical devise sales background
- Previous experience in Wound Care would be a huge advantage
- Looking at a highly motivated person who can merchandise and expand the portfolio within existing accounts.
- Maximising the potential spend.
- Will look at Non-Medical Sales people who want to get into medical but must have sales track record!!
Consultant: Isabella Mills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.